Tuesday 8 July 2008

The Show, and more

Saturday was 'Performance Day', which is the culmination of the last two weeks' work. It's stressful - immensefully so, but fun. The juggling act in particular was worrying, but it worked out in the end. The parents were impressed with the tricks their children had learn, and the trainers were all impressed that noone messed up. For myself, it was the first time I've ever taken part in a circus show, and spotting children in acts I've not done before (Lyra!) was difficult, but I enjoyed it. There's even a few photos taken by my friends in the audience, which might show up at some point.

I don't have a massive amount of other news at the moment. Lots of stuff happening, but nothing worthy of being written down, especially as I have to go down to digi to watch a movie.

Bye all!

ps. I now own 5 bandanas...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good to hear from you Adam, You are talking another language - what are 'lyra' and 'digi'? Look at your e-mails. How is your toe? did you celebrate your birthday?

mum x

' said...

Yeah, we celebrated my birthday by going bowling with the circus staff. It was good! Lyra is basically an oversized hoop (metal) in the air, with a bar and a handloop at the top. People sit in it and spin, etc. Digi is short for Digital Arts Dept. It's where people go to watch films in the evening. For now, I'm off to the circus dept to play!