Saturday 14 June 2008

Ready to go!

That's it! I'm packed, I've got my clothes for flying sorted out, train tickets have been purchased, so I'm finally ready to go! Which is pretty convenient because I'm leaving tomorrow.

It's been a long road to get to this point though. There's been trips to York, Leeds and London, a seemingly never ending series of forms to fill in, and a list of payments that if anything was even longer. I've had to buy a bag, a watch, an entire new wardrobe, sunscreen, sunglasses, hats and ridiculous amounts of petrol. But my guess is that it's going to be worth it! I'll be teaching circus skills in Pennsylvania, and then visiting three cities in the North East United States, New York, Washington DC and Boston, which certainly is an American Adventure.

So all I've got to do is stick some songs on my mp3 player, get a decent night's sleep, and then I can go! Huzzah!

2 comments:

Vixie said...

That sounds a bit bloody exciting! I look forward to reading all about it when you get there :) Vixie x

Rory said...

Huzzah indeed! Have a good journey! BTW, my blog is at rory-m@blogspot.com .